Hi, I am a newbee to rubyonrails. I was given task of migration of
database from mysql to oracle for a ror application.

My probelm is when I go into my environment.rb file and uncomment the;

config.action_controller.session_store = :active_record_store

my application doesnt work atall. I do have a sessions table but the
sessions table data is not being updated with the latest time and date.
Before this application was working with MySql database, it was working
properly, but now am using oracle and its not working.

And if I comment it,

#config.action_controller.session_store = :active_record_store

the application is working fine. But I need sessions for my entire
aplication.
Can you please suggest how I should proceed?