Thanks for the replies! I am slow to respond due to vacation and
stuff:)

It defenently sounds like a good idea to have the model output erb-
templates into the file system, I will look into that. But maybe ERB
is not safe to use at all if you want the users to alter the templates
on the fly (like in my cms). I think I have to look into Liquid and
Radius a bit more. The thing I have against it though is that you have
to re-implement common view helpers. I also think it's quite hard to
do control structures in these languages.