Hello guys,

In my app users are able to upload their own classes into their public
folder and execute certain code on them. I have this code to load the
classes on their folder:

Dir.glob(File.join(path,self.login,'lib','*.rb')).each { |f| load(''+f
+'') }

This is actually loading the classes but not in the order it should.
Sometimes some classes extends from other and therefore should be
added later.

So, I did a test and hardcoded the loads in order:

    load 'public/.../lib/foo.rb'
    load 'public/.../lib/bar.rb'

and it worked. So my question is: How can I do to load all this
classes without problems. For instance when I put the classes in the
rails lib folder there are no problems loading them. What method does
rails has to load the files on the lib folder? Any help is
appreciated, thanks

ElĂ­as