Hi,

I have some problem, I want to route every request from URL to an action
in my one controller.
   Like if I enter localhost:3000/rac .Here it will take the 'rac' as a
controller name and then route it to the 'index' action of the 'rac'
controller. But what I want is that it should redirect towards
:controller=>'companies' :action=>'index' , doesnt matter that 'rac'
controller exisits or not, It should just redirect to my desired
controller/action.
 I tried this in my routes.rb
  map.connect 'parts/:number',:controller=>'companies' ,
:action=>'index'
 But its not working.
Please help me to overcome this problem,
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Umair