Scott Nj wrote:
> i am trying to learn testing for rails apps.
> i followed the two authlogic tutorials (basic authlogic setup and
> password reset) and now i am trying to add some integration tests with
> cucumber (i know you are supposed to do the tests 1st, but i am just
> trying to figure out how things work).

I cannot say what is causing your problem from the info given, but I
suspect that you have a problem with a controller somewhere; probably in
the authentication setup in application.rb.

You likely will get better responses, or at least more focused ones, by
posting to either the respec list/forums:

RSpec

rspec-us...@rubyforge.org
http://www.ruby-forum.com/forum/32

or on the authlogic forums.