Thanks a lot for your reply Fred. First, I checked with my app : I
started it fine without the cluster (script/server -e production) and
it worked nice. Then I created a basic app without any plugin (rails
test), showing only the standard page Welcome aboard. Again it worked
fine without the cluster. When I create it (mongrel_rails
cluster::configure -e production -p 3010 -N 2 -c /my/path/test -a
127.0.01 --prefix /test) and launch it (mongrel_rails cluster::start)
then I get the error reported in log/mongrel.3010.log. So wouldn'it be
mongrel_cluster which causes the problem ?