Hi Charanya,

Are you freezing your apps before deploying them? Adding the appropriate
version in your environment.rb is good but, you also need to freeze your
apps so it deploys with it's version of Rails.

Very simple to do, just use the Rake command and add the version you
want to freeze to. The last might not be needed as it should be piccked
up from the environment.rb but it couldn't heard.

rake rails:freeze:gems VERSION=2.1.3

HTH,
Schalk

Charanya Nagarajan wrote:
> I hava an app completely developed in rails 2.1.3 and i have another app
> developed in Rails 2.3.2. Now I have to run the rails app 2.1.3 in my
> system which has rails 2.3.2. But i am not able to run it.it gives
> versioning errors.I changed in environment.rb too Then too throwing
> errors.
>
> Can Somebody help me in this?

begin:vcard
fn:Schalk Neethling
n:Neethling;Schalk
org:Overt Strategy Consulting
adr:Florauna;;Berg ave 642;Pretoria;Gauteng;0182;South Africa
email;internet:sch...@overtstrategyconsulting.com
title:President
tel;work:+27125468436
x-mozilla-html:FALSE