Hi Michael

You have to specify the association between division and requseraccount
models

In your models directory:

division.rb

class Division < ActiveRecord::Base
  has_many :requseraccount
end

class Requseraccount < ActiveRecord::Base
  belongs_to :division
end

And now you can do the following in your controller and view:

@req = Requseraccount.find(:all, :include => :division)
@req.division.name # "division_name"

You can read more about it at http://guides.rubyonrails.org/. And about
associations in http://guides.rubyonrails.org/association_basics.html