Steven,

Cool, look forward to seeing the finished libraries.
In the mean time, I managed to get the embedded images working in an html file.
Using the example here: http://www.htmlcodetutorial.com/help/ftopic5309.html
But for anyone following this, not the white space (ie empty lines) are
important.

Cheers
Simon