Hello.

ruby 1.8.6 (patchlevel 111)
rails 2.3.2
Windows XP Professional

I am getting quite a weird problem. I have several auto-complete
fields in a page. When I run the code in development mode everything
works but when the application runs in production mode one and only
one of the fields does not auto-complete anymore.

The database being used is the same in both cases (I'm just replacing
'development:' and 'production:' in database.yml whenever I change
environments) so a data problem is out of the question.

I have looked and compared code between different auto-complete fields
and everything is identical except for the field names. Controller
code does not seem to be a problem either. Checked logs and I can't
see anything obviously wrong either. Searched the web but found
nothing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Pepe