cd ~
ls -R .vim/
.vim/:
autoload  doc  history  plugin

.vim/autoload:
dbext_dbi.vim  dbext.vim  rails.vim

.vim/doc:
dbext_gpl.dat  project.txt  surround.txt  tags
dbext.txt      rails.txt    taglist.txt

.vim/history:
dbext_sql_history.txt

.vim/plugin:
dbext.vim     matrix.vim       multvals.vim  rails.vim
surround.vim
genutils.vim  minibufexpl.vim  project.vim   supertab.vim  taglist.vim

Please confirm the command.
Such as rails , and so on.