Hello,

I'm very new to ruby on rails. I'm trying to setup a simple form to
send an email. I've followed many different tutorials and nothing
seems to work for me... I've tried using tls, pony plugin,
actionmailer, etc... Even sending an email from the cmd prompt would
be fine... I just want to be able to send anything to my gmail account
from my localhost environment. Please understand that I am really new
to ruby on rails.. please explain in as much detail as you can. Thanks
a lot for your help.