Jian Lin wrote:
> Conrad Taylor wrote:
>

>> Jian, I use Xcode sometimes when I'm doing MacRuby development with
>> Monaco font and a size of 14pt.  Xcode allows you to change the font
>> size as
>> do most applications that allow you enter text.
>
> so there is no need to spend 39 euro to buy TextMate?  I was wondering
> if other editors can open up a folder and put it on the left panel like
> TextMate does...  that's kind of handy for RoR development.

I think rails.vim and project will do that for you.

Since Xcode is not able to properly indent braces used in this style:

somefunc()
{
    while true
    {

    }
}

I find it the most frustrating IDE I've ever used.  That is just basic
functionality that every IDE has to have.  Not being able to get that
right is pretty pathetic.  So I try not to use Xcode for anything.