Hye...
Im new here and very interested in Ruby...

But I have problem installing it, or configuration with WEbrick...

i used this website as example to follow...
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2005/01/20/rails.html?page=2

The problem is, when I run the "ruby script\server" command, the output
of my DOS is not the same like shown in the tutorial...

>From the tutorial, the IP address is 127.0.0.1:3000, but on my PC is
0.0.0.0:3000? Am i duin anything wrong since I follow all the steps
given in the  tutorial?

Can anybody help?

I used these software:-
Ruby 186-27