> Fernando you should learn your facts before making assumptions. No one
> will take you seriously with those arguments, it's basic philosophy.
Lynda videos are boring to hell, I know them from College because I was
forced to watched a lot of them.

The only super interesting video in their entire library was the one
featuring the italian designer Simone Legno, which is one of the best
video on Adobe Illustrator ever produced in history. Because he shows
how to draw instead of the usual boring lynda way of explaining how each
tool works.

That's a fact right in your face. Anyway your initial post sounds
spammish...