Hello All,

I have problem with select_tag and observe_field. I get following error

" NoMethodError in Businesses#plan_pricing

Showing app/views/businesses/_refresh_subscription_types.html.haml where
line #1 raised:

The error occurred while evaluating nil.collect"

following is source code
code for  "_plan_pricing.html.haml"

= error_messages_for :business
      #plan_picker
        - form_for :business, @business, :url =>
polymorphic_path(@business), :html => {:class => 'MainForm'} do |f|
          = select_tag 'plan_id',
options_for_select(Plan.find(:all).collect {|plan| [ plan.title, plan.id
] })
          = observe_field('plan_id', :url => {:controller => 'users',
:action => :refresh_subscription_types }, :update =>
:refresh_subcription_types, :with => "'plan_id=' + $('plan_id').value")
          %span#refresh_subcription_types
            = render :partial =>
'businesses/refresh_subscription_types', :layout => 'false'
          %p= submit_tag :next_page.l

{:plan_id => params[:plan_id]})
        respond_to do |format|
      format.html {
        render :partial => 'businesses/refresh_subscription_types',
:layout => 'false'
      }

"_plan_pricing.html.haml" first time.

Please tell me where i am doing wrong.