Hi Conrad,
Thanks for your response.

basically statusid is my database field in which I am storing id (status_id
of a particular twit) which is uniquely given by Twitter.com.

so statusid OR status_id..whatever..I have checked
*Client.status(@message.statusid)
returns me corresponding message detail but still destroy doesn't work.*
**
awating for the response
**
Thanks,