Fre:

That was a typo. In my actual implementation FormHelper is a module and
it doesn't inherit the builtin FormHelper, but includes it. So there was
no problem. The problem I was having is with the FormBuilder itself. I
beleive there was other code files that were creating the problem. Once
I create a new rails app from scratch, everything works fine.

Thanks for all the feedback.
-Satynos