Conrad, I'm trying to drop Wordpress into the public folder of my
rails project, just as you said.

Did you have any trouble with the index.php files? Some error is
causing them to return blank pages.

It's frustrating, because if I manually type in
www.satslayer/blog/wp-admin/index.php
I can see my dashboard, but
I cannot get www.satslayer/blog/index.php to work for the life of me.

When I make the wordpress site my root, it works. So something in
rails is causing a php error.

Any idea what's going on? Oh, and where are the php error log files
located?

Thank you,

Frank