Hi,

I'm actually coding an application which use data from an other one.
(Zone > Region > Country > Location exactly) which are not in the best
form. There are primary keys defined on the names of the zone / region /
... and link between tables with foreign keys using the primary keys of
the parrent table (logical)

I must use this data but I must use the Rails format in the database
(foreign keys on id)
I can't modify the other database / application.

Do you have an idea how to realize that ?

PS: sorry for my poor english :s