Hi,

Thanks for replying

> Konquerer isn't officially supported by Prototype.js which Rails uses
> for it's Ajax stuff.

That's not so bad. Konqueror I can live without (although it's not
perfect)

> There should be no issue with Safari 3 or 2.

I am running Safari 4 public beta on Windows and the script
(http://igsn-application.de) doesn't work in this browser.
It also doesn't work on Chrome 2.0.172.30.

It does however, work fine in FFox, IE and Opera.

What the browsers in which it doesn't work have in common is that they
are built on KHTML or Webkit (a fork of KHTML). Might this have
something to do with it?

I tried debugging the webpage with Safari's java script debugger. I get
no errors, one warning and the following output:

Warning. Resource interpreted as script but transferred with MIME type
text/html.(index.js)
XHR finished loading: "http://igsn-application.de/test/get_members_1";
prototype.js (line 1437).

It seems to me that the script is fetching the html to display in the
drop down box, but not displaying it for some reason. Or maybe rendering
it off of the page??

I have also updated prototype to the latest version (1.6.1_rc2)

Can anyone give me a hint as to what I am doing wrong or where I could
start looking to solve this problem (all Google searches so far came up
blank).

Thanks for your time.