Lee Smith wrote:
> Looks fine to me...what are you expecting the route to be?

Yes, I confused myself by using both named routes and resources.  That
and I got caught by Rails inflection system as forex has no plural so
that the index action becomes forex_index GET, rather than forexes GET.

I ended up with this sort of thing instead:

  map.forex_by_currency_and_date \
    '/forex/:currency_code/:year/:month/:day',

  map.forex_by_currency \
    '/forex/:currency_code',

  map.forex_by_date \
    '/forex/:year/:month/:day',

  map.resources :forex,
    :type         => 'CABK',
    :controller   => 'currency_exchange_rates',
    :only         => [:index, :show]
  # Note that because forex has no plural form registered in inflections
  # the generated index route is named forex_index