I have a basic portfolio CMS app.  I have Paperclip handling multiple
images just fine, but for display purposes, I need to be able have the
CMS admin select a specific image to be displayed for the portfolio
page.  That image would then be clickable taking a user to the portfolio
piece "show" view.

I also have an issue with the "edit" view.  I followed the infrastacks
tutorial for multiple images with paperclip, but when you go to the
"edit" it instantiates new upload fields for the number of images that
are already uploaded.  So if there are 4 images uploaded and I just want
to change the description, it gives me 4 new upload fields.  If it is
"Updated" there will be 4 missing images.

Thanks for the help...

tj