I have created a search box that queries a restaurant database.  The
restaurant model is set to search for "name LIKE ?".  However, I
cannot figure out how to add other conditions so that it can also
display "address LIKE ?" and "city LIKE ?"

For example, I want to type in the query "sushi" and find all of the
restaurants that have the name sushi included in them.  In this same
box, I would also like to be able to type "oracle rd." and find all of
the restaurants that have the phrase "oracle rd." in them.

Essentially, I want to be able to do this in my restaurant model:

def self.search(search)
    if search
       find(:all, :conditions => ['name OR address OR city LIKE ?', "%#
{search}%"])
    else
       find(:all)

However, when I do this, it only returns results from the city column.

How can I get my find method to display results for all of these
conditions?