Thanks for your kind answer,

Just to understand in theory - When I use a regular CMS, I can't really
control the pages the way I like, or build my site framework nor my
database, as I am used to when building a regular app.
Is radiant CMS different? Could I create pages independently using my
favorite RoR IDE, and use radiant just to enjoy extensions and browser
customizations? Does it store pages on database like joomla which is a
major downgrade for me, or does it allow creating real html(.erb)
pages??
Thank you,
Oran