Question: Is there a way to make rails show the same information about
received emails in production environment as in development?

Reason:
I'm using mailer fetcher daemon to get email into my app, everything
works fine in development environment on my local machine, i get my
mail, everything shows up as it should in my log.

When I use the same connection settings in my production environment on
my local machine, i still get emails but nothing shows up in my log. (my
production and development both connect to a mosso server running
postfix). Not a problem because it works but...

When I deploy the same code and connect to the same postfix server and
run it under production mode on my website, i don't get email and
nothing shows up in my log.

Does anyone know how i can enable my log, or any guesses why I can run
the exact same code on the exact same environment only deployed to a
server, and it won't work even though i receive no errors ?