Hello--

On Jul 9, 2009, at 8:44 AM, JannaB wrote:

> Anyone have an idea how I can shoehorn (or workaround)  a
> submit_to_remote to accept html options so that I might put an image
> to it?

It looks, from some of your recent posts, that the Javascript helpers
may be more of an impediment than a help to you. The JS helpers work
great for the things they were designed to do. Many people prefer
simply to use Prototype or jQuery without any Rails magic. It's not
much harder and you your own code almost always bends to your will.

Just a thought.