Hello!
i have made a multisite system.

Depending on the url of the request (www.clerk.it / www.fastshare.it /
....) it generate a different website, this is the fron-end, each sites
have a different back-end too where the user can manage a lot of
different thing based upon the installation configuration (it's
basically a CRM + ERP) so it's content can change every second.

Now my problem is the following, if i enable caching in production
enviroments the system will not send the correct resource (some image as
attachment), this is caused by the fact that the url except for the
domain name are the same so the caching system find a page named "index"
and send it, even if it's not the correct one.

My question is: can i set a different cache directory based on domain
name? if yes.. how? (i have to add a new site without restarting the
service of course...)

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/3889/screenshot.zip