Hi,

Can someone please help me setup ActionMailer via Gmail SMTP. I tried
many tutorials online and some gems too but either they are not
downloadable or links not working or the suggestions are very vague.

Presently I am using Ruby 1.8.6 and Rails 2.3.2

  ActionMailer::Base.delivery_method = :smtp
  ActionMailer::Base.perform_deliveries = true
  ActionMailer::Base.raise_delivery_errors = true
  ActionMailer::Base.default_charset = "utf-8"
  ActionMailer::Base.smtp_settings = {
 :address => "smtp.gmail.com",
 :port => 587,
 :enable_starttls_auto => true
 :domain => "gmail.com",
 :authentication => :plain,
 :user_name => "myemai...@gmail.com",
 :password => "abc"
}
  ActionMailer::Base.default_content_type = "text/html"

I am presently in development mode and hence I am using localhost for
development and dont have a specific domain. Can someone please help?
I spent days playing with this without progress.