On Jul 30, 1:57 pm, Frederick Cheung <frederick.che...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> plugin loading is a red herring here. The problem is that
> has_attachment is being called on the Experts::Photo::CallBacks module
> rather than on an activerecord class. You need to be doing this call
> from your self.included callback

I don't know that I would call it a red herring - more like a symptom
of not really understanding how to stitch things together. If I
understand you correctly, has_attachment can't be a module callback.
It almost isn't a part of the module at all. Rather it is something
the module needs to add to the AR-derived class that is including my
module. Yes?