Protos Jack wrote:

[...]
> First, I would like to delete a table of sqlite3. The problem is that I
> had a table cathegories created, but I delete the code. Now I created a
> new model cathegories and when I do the rake, it says I already have the
> table cathegories created but I cannot use it I don't know why, I cannot
> acces to that table with sqlite3...:S

So you deleted the table from the DB, but Rails still thinks it's there?
If that's the case, your schema.rb file is probably out of sync with the
DB.  Try rake db:schema:dump to fix it...and then use migrations to
manipulate your DB in future, so that this won't happen again!

> I think I could add a migration
> and drop table, migrate, and then start again with another migration
> creating columns, but I would like to delete the table from sqlite3 and
> then create from 0 the cathegories model.

Migrations are the way to go.
Also note correct spelling of "categories".

Best,
--
Marnen Laibow-Koser
http://www.marnen.org