2009/8/4 Fernando Perez <rails-mailing-l...@andreas-s.net>:

> Nailed! It was acts_as_tree the problem. He has been sentenced to an
> unlimited time ban from my app.

That seems surprising as there is so little in acts_as_tree.  Unless
it is an interaction with something else that you have.  Is there a
possibility you could be setting up a loop in the tree somehow?  I
don't know whether that would give the symptom described.  If there is
a flaw in your design that allows a loop to be setup you could get the
same issue with another acts_as..

Colin