On Aug 6, 9:06 am, Trausti Thor Johannsson <traust...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> One thing, Ruby is not in /usr/local/bin but in /usr/bin.
The stock ruby is, but not the version installed via the hivelogic
instructions (at least not if everything has gone to plan)

/usr/local/bin/ruby: command not found
is not a problem with your path: you provided an absolute path so
sounds like the file is genuinely not there. Were there any other
earlier errors that you just skipped over

Also there is an updated version of those instructions at
http://hivelogic.com/articles/ruby-rails-leopard (but it might not be
very different)

Fred