I have an online store I created and I've been saving a
"shopping_cart_id" in the session which references a data object.

I added "ssl_requirement" to the site and I put the Order Summary,
Checkout, and Confirm pages behind SSL.  The only problem is that the
Order Summary page needs that session from "http" to access the
shopping cart data.

Is there a way to persist the session between http and https?

Or should I simply put all shopping cart actions behind SSL?

Or can I use "active_record_store" to solve my problems?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Andy