Since you're on a Rails list... I'll keep this short.

Django is the best solution (if you like snakes).

Ruby on Rails is the best solution (if you like Trains).

If you like snakes AND trains... well, you're going to have to
evaluate the pros/cons with a different set of metrics.

Robby... who likes trains.

--
Robby Russell
Chief Evangelist, Partner

PLANET ARGON, LLC
design // development // hosting w/Ruby on Rails

http://planetargon.com/
http://robbyonrails.com/
http://twitter.com/planetargon
aim: planetargon