I have this:
imports_controller:

def process_csv
    # First thing, clear "Imports" table of data
    @import = Import.find(:all)
    @import.destroy

    file = params[:import][:file]

    rowcount = 0

    Import.transaction do
      FasterCSV.parse(file,
                      :headers => true,
                      :header_converters => :symbol ) do |row|
        Import.create!(row.to_hash)
        rowcount += 1

    flash[:notice] = "Successfully added #{rowcount} project(s)."

    redirect_to :action => :process_csv

  rescue => exception
    # If an exception in thrown, the transaction rolls back and we end
up in this
    # rescue block
    error = ERB::Util.h(exception.to_s) # get the error and HTML escape
it
    flash[:error] = "Error adding logs. (#{error}). Please try again."
    redirect_to :action => :index

When I do this I get this error...

"Error adding logs. (undefined method `destroy' for #<Array:0x241d1e0>).
Please try again."

Any clues?

Thanks,

JohnM