Hello Jeff,

Nice site.  I like the design.  Clean and to the point.

Two small items to mention:
1. The errors displayed when submitting a blank "Sign Up" form seem
pink while the form elements are red.  Perhaps nix the pink box and
just leave a matching red "X" and red message text.
2. In the "Sign Up" form, the Onioning logo hyperlink is set to "#",
keeping the user on the same page

One question for you.  What was you experience like in writing the
privacy policy and terms of service?  I need to do this for an
upcoming project.

Good luck.

-Jim