Thx for the input guys, yea Im also not sure why I would want to run
the session removal on a random basis, it seems like using script/
runner is the way Im gonna go. I can't put it into the authorization,
fwiw because the application doesn't have any authorization layer. Im
gonna look into the scheduling gem.