Colin Law wrote:

> What is the name of your application controller?
> Are you sure it is running with the same version of rails as in
> development?
> If so how do you know?
>
> Colin

Hey Colin

sorry but I don't understand your questions?

I already deployed the app a couple of times to my server in dev mode.
Now I switched to prod and I run into trouble.

I deleted the capistrano folder structure on my server and made a cold
deploy, now I get the following error while the cap deploy:

executing `deploy:migrate'
  * executing "ls -xt /srv/www/kwikit/releases"
    servers: ["kwikit.de"]
    [kwikit.de] executing command
    command finished
  * executing "cd /srv/www/kwikit/releases/20090923195330; rake
RAILS_ENV=production  db:migrate"
    servers: ["kwikit.de"]
    [kwikit.de] executing command
*** [err :: kwikit.de] rake aborted!
*** [err :: kwikit.de]
*** [err :: kwikit.de] no such file to load -- application
*** [err :: kwikit.de]
*** [err :: kwikit.de]
*** [err :: kwikit.de] (See full trace by running task with --trace)
*** [err :: kwikit.de]
 ** [out :: kwikit.de] (in /srv/www/kwikit/releases/20090923195330)
    command finished
failed: "sh -c \"cd /srv/www/kwikit/releases/20090923195330; rake
RAILS_ENV=production  db:migrate\"" on kwikit.de

I have no idea what to do...

I have more than one controller, the server is running in same rails
version as my notebook. It works on deploying with dev anyway.