Right now, I have the :action_suffix for a fragment I cache such that I
can find it when I need to delete it from the cache.  But an episode on
Rails Casts gave the idea that another approach is to not worry about
deleting the old fragments.  They will eventually just get pushed out of
the cache.  Instead, just make sure that the name is unique to the
version of the object(s) for which the fragment renders.

So, the suggestion was to make the :action_suffix tied to the last
update field or an equivalent field.

Can anyone comment on this strategy?  It seems much easier to me.  It
somewhat solves the problem of trying to kill the old cache entries with
all the ugly sweeper logic.