I tried to create WSDL with rails 1.2.6 but when I tried to return a
custom data type rather than built in data type in my web API, I got
this kind of WSDL data(I have not put entire WSDL file here but just few
parts of it). I tried to compile it in java but could not compile it.
Looks like rails is not returning proper WSDL file which can be used
directly for other clients. When we have custom data type(complex data
type) as parameters or return values,rails generates this kind of
errornous WSDL. Does anybody has any solution??? Did I miss anything
very obvious??

********
<xsd:complexType name="RESOURCECODEArray">
  <xsd:complexContent>
            <xsd:restriction base="soapenc:Array">
      <xsd:attribute wsdl:arrayType="typens:RESOURCECODE[]"
ref="soapenc:arrayType"/>
      </xsd:restriction>
  </xsd:complexContent>
</xsd:complexType>

<message name="Browse">
</message>

<message name="BrowseResponse">
  <part name="return" type="typens:RESOURCECODEArray"/>
</message>
********

Thanks,
-Kalpesh