Hi Zovar

     You can do it different ways.one method is create a file say
global_data.rb in the folder config/initializers  Then define these
array there.You can also define also a module there like

in global_data.rb

module GlobalData
   my_array = ['ICQ','AIM', 'GTALK']
end

     Now you can access this from anywhere in your application like
GlobalData::my_array

       If you want you can freeze this also like

module GlobalData
   my_array = ['ICQ','AIM', 'GTALK']
end
GlobalData.freeze

Or if you want global variables(Please avoid its use as far as possible)
you can do like inside this same file global_data.rb

$my_array = ['ICQ','AIM', 'GTALK']

      So from anywhere you can access it like $my_array

          You can also think of defining my_array above as constant if
needed

Sijo