So I've tried to post three times to post to the Heroku Google
Group.    http://blog.heroku.com/archives/2008/2/11/heroku_mailing_list/

However it is moderated and they FILTER questions!!!   My questions
were filtered and they weren't even critical, just asking some basics.

Sure there has been a lot of buzz recently about 40,000 apps. But I
bet a lot of that figure is people toying around with the free
account.

Anyway....... I think a sign of a GOOD host is one that has an OPEN
user forum where people can trouble shoot issues with each other.

If you stand by your product, you would not be afraid of this.

Having my emails ignored and filtered is a bad sign, imo