Hoang, I would highly recommend filing a ticket against the plugin and I
feel that it would be the best course of action.  Thus, you can file a
ticket at the following:

http://github.com/aaronchi/jrails/issues

Also, have you tried installing the Ruby gem?  If not, I would give that a
shot by doing the following:

gem install jrails

Good luck,

-Conrad