The error implies that the find returned no records and you were trying to
access it in the view to display it perhaps ?

Try the following :

@bus_time = BusTime.find(:first, :order => "weekday", :conditions =>
["time > ? AND weekday = ?", Time.now, Date::DAYNAMES[Date.today.wday]])

If it still gives you the same error, please look at the logs and check the
SQL query running in the background, if it's returning no records see what's
wrong in the query / database.

Thanks & Regards,
Dhruva Sagar.