Hi.

But my system is an ERP, i have more than 20 controllers.

I have to make it for all controllers and actions?

My actions is in portuguese, not "edit" but "alterar"... i put here an
example of my structure.

Dont have other method? A route that redirect all with "admin/" to
"admin/:controller/:action/:id" ???