Hello,

Moreover if you use specific Mysql type such as ENUM or SET.
It may not be take in account during the dump. But you will find some
plugins or gems that fix some problems :
http://enum-column.rubyforge.org/ : for the ENUM type
http://activewarehouse.rubyforge.org/rails_sql_views/ : for the views

Mickael