Using the console, I capture a db record into the variable 'record'.
I then try to save it with the record.save method which returns
false.  There is nothing in the log files to indicate why the save
failed.  Can anyone please tell me what I might investigate to
determine why the save fails?  A transcript of my console session is
shown below.  Thanks for any input.

        ... doug

>> record=Member.find(1)
=> #<Member id: 1, login: "Mask", password: "Mask", flags: 0,
first_name: "OK", last_name: "OK", email: "_OK", courtesy_title: "OK",
created_at: nil, updated_at: nil, double_opt_in: nil, street: nil,
street2: nil, suite: nil, city: nil, region: nil, postal_code: nil,
country: nil, home_phone: nil, business_phone: nil, mobile_phone: nil,
fax: nil, custom0: nil, custom1: nil, custom2: nil, custom3: nil,
custom4: nil, custom5: "Meal_Preference", custom6: nil, custom7: nil,
custom8: nil, custom9: nil>
>> record.save
=> false