I agree to all suggestions posted above.
The best way to learn ROR, is get yourself well versed with Ruby, look
in rails and try to find how rails uses ruby, to achieve various
processes and functions, Get your hands on IRB and FXRI (just install
ruby and type these commands all in small case to get in to it) and
keep reading content posted by David & Pratik on there blogs also be
in touch with Martin Fowler, to understand how thought works, does
various developments.

and that is it, you are done.