The log file doesnt seem to have anything wrong.

I have just sent this to a friend and it all works on his pc, he is used
exectly the same versions of JRuby, Netbeans, Webrick..etc and it works fine
for him.

The error I am getting is when i try to go to any page I get this:

"We're sorry, but something went wrong.
We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly."

Its the books 500 internal error message. Could it be my browser settings?